YouTube Channel Artwork Design
YouTube, you know…that place where people go to use the world’s 2nd largest search engine. I know all about it because I watch YouTube every day along with hundreds of millions of other people just like me. I am kidding, most of them are nothing like me. The point is that getting YouTube’s channel artwork right is crazy hard. Their template lays it out to show perfectly right on a phone or on the TV through the Chromecast. YouTube is important to make that first impression and if your artwork is jacked but your content is awesome you could possibly lose some subscribers. Don’t sweat it! We offer this design service and we are really good at it. So, what do you get here?
- 1 channel image made to YouTube’s dimensions (2560 x 1440px)
- There is no profile image, instead it pulls in your G+ page image…wait, you don’t have one? Check out our G+ design service.
- Files to include .ai, .eps, .png, .gif, .jpg/.jpeg, .psd ( all or some depending on the design)
Things you should consider providing us:
- Logo artwork
- Things you would like to see used in your design (text, shapes, colors, images)
- A deadline (we design in order of the orders we get)
Once we have everything, we will begin the design stage and show you what we came up with. You can have as many revisions if needed within reason. Within reason should be defined as 10 or fewer changes and that’s actually a lot. I want to make sure you get the very best design. I ask that you help us upfront by laying out what you are looking for. Also, please let us know if we can use your end images as samples to future buyers in the gallery. If you agree and we choose it, we will link to your page. Our only use would be for portfolio use only or advertising the service. If you don’t want us to use them then we will respect that decision.
Delivery is usually within a week at most depending on the time of year, and the files will be emailed or a link to download the zip file from dropbox or Google Drive.