Premium Logo & Social Media Design
Premium Logo & Social Media Design
Ordering this service will give you a premium logo and lets us take that logo and use it to create a steady branding across your social media presence. An overwhelming amount of startups, non-profits, and other new ventures completely push this to the back burner. Corporate identity can be had at a reasonable price and we can help get you off to a great start. This is a multi-step service. The first step is the logo which can take several revisions depending on how clear you are in what you want. Once we create the logo we will move on to the social media images.
If you have your business online or offline it is still a necessity to connect with a customer. This product gives you a simple design that is packaged nicely. Once you purchase this product you will receive an email from me ([email protected]) or you can start it off and include the following information:
- Colors: 2-4 colors and if you are unsure, try to use this site and find a hexcode for the right colors.
- Ideas about what things you want to incorporate into the look.
- Links to your website, social media, or anything that would help me to get an idea of what you do.
- Timeline if need be. Please, not that I do not offer express service. We design each logo as we receive.
What Will You Get?
Normally we give you some choices in the initial design phase to choose from and once we have narrowed down to the final choice we build the .zip file. Here is what you will receive in the .zip file for the logo:
- .ai, .eps, .psd, .png, or other formats upon requests.
- Logo designed for light, dark, white, and black for all applications.
- Your logo will be in a square and rectangle form to maximize usage.
- Zip file containing everything emailed or downloadable from Dropbox or Google Drive.
The logo process takes time and usually, it’s 1-2 weeks from start to finish. This is, of course, depending on how complex the logo is and how many revisions we need to create. Below you can see some of the design packages we have created from scratch.
Once we complete the logo we roll right into the social media design phase. We may hold off on creating the logo .zip file and combine everything into one file. We include up to 4 social platforms of your choice, but if you need more than that please send an email with all of your requirements. We create the files in PNG format, excluding Instagram which is .jpeg, unless noted otherwise. All the sizes we use are based on the current social media requirements. You can refer to Social Sprout’s Always Up-To-Date guide and you can note that they link to 36 resources for image creation. Here are the choices that you can select up to 4 platforms for. Please note the 4 in the checkout notes or let me know in an email.
Note: Please choose to keep your branding either light or dark across everything. We will create the images in light or dark once you let me know.
- Facebook: This is 2 .png files, The profile (181px x 181px) & a cover at (828px x 315px).
- Twitter: You get 2 .png files. The profile (400px x 400px) & cover (1500px x 500px).
- G+: This is 2 .png files. The profile (250px x 250px) & cover (1080px x 608px).
- Pinterest: This is 1 .png profile image (165px x 165px).
- Soundcloud: This is 1 .png profile image (1000px x 1000px) no larger than 2MB.
- Instagram: .jpeg only, square profile image 110px x 110, photo thumbnail 161px x 161ps, and photo size 1080px x 1080.
- LinkedIn: This is 2 .png files. You have to choose either personal or brand. The personal profile (400px x 400px) & personal cover (4000px x 4000px). The brand banner 646px x 220px and the brand logo (400px x 400px).
- YouTube: This is 1 .png file for the cover (2560px x 1440px).
I know it’s a lot to read but I want to make sure everything is outlined. If you need more social media images just let me know. If you only need 2 platforms now and 2 next year then I am happy to make them when you want. The goal is a great logo, extend that brand to social and make all of your places look coherent. Ask questions if you need clarification as well.