Facebook Social Media Marketing
Facebook had its hay day in getting likes and shares years ago. Small Businesses have been leaving the platform and a page that goes years without updates. We still think Facebook has it benefits if the plan and the niche can match up. It’s not easy at all, but I have over 7 years of experience of producing results with pages. My team also is highly geared to engage with other pages, comment, like, and share. We can build your page in a way that you don’t have to buy fake likes or leave your social property abandoned.
Note: If you have concerns, do not purchase this without having a discussion with me. I want to discuss expectations, understand the niche, and discuss a plan. Communication is paramount in making a service like this successful.
- Management of Your Facebook Page (Access Needed)
- We work the hours you buy.
- We will share posts on related pages. (Not your competition’s)
- We will share information, news, or text that either you choose or we think fits.
- We will answer messages. Facebook has the metric on how fast you respond, however, unless you buy all the hours in a day we will not promise a response time. It’s impossible to literally be available 24 hours a day unless you have 24-hour operations. I can make that happen, but you might not like the price :)
- No set-up fee, you pay for time only.
We take our normal approach to discuss the account and the plan of action. Sometimes we will use some or all of the options. Each account needs a unique plan to achieve a reasonable result. In other words, we will do our very best to knock it out of the park. If you want to do Facebook ads or boost in your posts, it will be an agreed amount in addition to this product.
What’s not included?
- Custom Design Images
- Profile or Cover design
- No Profiles, Only Pages
- No Ads or Post Boosts
Remember, when it comes to service products we have to have communications and reasonable expectations. I say this several times because I knew how “knee-jerk” I was when I was first starting out. These kinds of services don’t use tactics that against Facebook’s TOS. We do everything manually to include scheduling tweets when needed. Please don’t ask me to break the TOS. I won’t take a client on that doesn’t understand the process. It saves both of us time to do it right.